Sunday, February 15, 2009

Now What?



I have so many things in mind that I want to tell but I don't know where I will start.

There are a lot of things happening and I don't know if I can cope up. I don't know. There are lots of things to say but my mind is beginning to be empty again. I don't know which part makes me happy and I don't know which make me feel lonely. I miss a lot of people. Maybe that's why.

I feel like I’m such a loser. I can’t define what makes me happy even though I know that I’m on the right track. But still, I feel like I left so many things behind. I wonder if this really is me. Things have changed. Many things are not the same as before and I can’t ignore that fact.

At times I may be very happy and I know that those smiles and laughter are true but there’s a part in me that says “you’re not complete”. Again, emptiness becomes my companion though, I know, my friends won’t leave me. Sometimes, I just see myself staring at nothing because I don’t know what to think and what to feel on that very moment. Yes, there are lots of things to say…better left unsaid.

I’ve been really dramatic these past few days and I can blame myself for that. Now what??!

No comments: