Friday, July 18, 2008

Rejected!! Awtz!

ok, i know what you are thinking.. you think that i was rejected by someone, a guy out there.. but no that's not what i'm referring to here.. it's not about lovelife(do i have that??)

i am talking about my "assignment". i would say that my assignment in a certain subject was not accepted by our teacher because of my being "late". OMG! i worked hard on it. but my teacher didn't even bother to take it.. how sad.. i was really depressed by that incident. i must admit i was not able to answer all that activities but hey pls. try to consider my "effort" and "time" when i was doing it. and i must also say that i've got my mistake when i entered late. but you know what? the interval was just a minute... oh,i don't want to recall that anymore.

anyways, next time i won't do that anymore. (coming late or doing of assignment?? hehe)

1 comment:

Queen Hadassah said...

The moral lesson is, ‘do not be late again’. Maybe your professor is just teaching you a lesson on punctuality. We cannot blame her for doing such thing, but do not lose hope. Show your guru that you’re the best student he/she can ever have. Reach the top. I know you can do it, you’re smart.